Get your career on track.
Making career decisions can be challenging. ALIS has put together some information to help make your decision a little easier.
- Ability Career & Employment Services provides self-employment training in central and northeast regions and career services in Rimbey, St Paul and Vegreville.
- Building Alberta's Workforce Video Highlights the free employment and recruitment services available to Alberta employers and job seekers.
- Calgary Youth Employment Centre Offers great online resource for youth, community groups and schools. Links to Aboriginal web resources, career information and job workshops.
- Calgary Region Career & Employment Workshops Offered during the day, evenings and weekends on career planning, job search, entrepreneurial spirit, labour market trends and more.
- Career Services Near You Provides the Alberta career services in your area for help with career planning, educational funding, employment assistance, and more.
- Careers: The Next Generation (industry resource) Works with young Albertans to build a skilled and motivated workforce and introduces them to the benefits of internship and apprenticeship.
- Community Disability Services (CDS) Provides a comprehensive view of CDS across Alberta, including career paths, education advice, regional agency links, resources and contact information.
- Lethbridge College Career Services Offers group and one-one-one career advising for students and the public. These sessions assist in identifying career goals and developing effective strategies for achieving career satisfaction and success.
- South Region Workshops Offered during the day, evenings, and weekends on career planning, job search, resumés and more.
- WORKink - Alberta Offers a virtual employment resource for job seekers with disabilities, entrepreneurs with disabilities, Aboriginals with disabilities, employers and career practitioners.