Do you know anyone who's just starting on their career or looking for their first job? January 02, 2017
- Hey, that's me!
- I have a friend who's in that situation.
- Someone in my family is in that situation.
- I have a student or client who's in that situation.
- I have a friend or colleague who knows someone in that situation.
- Nope, can't think of anyone in that situation.
Getting that first job and launching your career can be intimidating. It's natural to have questions but it's not always easy to get the information you need or find answers you can trust. MyWorkQuest
can help. It's a new mobile-friendly question-and-answer website that will help you make the most of your work search and connect you to valuable career advice.
Do you have a career plan to help you achieve your goals over the coming year(s)? December 19, 2016
Are you aware of your legal rights, and the legal responsibilities of your employer on the job in Alberta? October 31, 2016
How much has your education (so far) prepared you for your future career plans? October 17, 2016
Have you ever considered a part-time job while you are enrolled in education or training? October 03, 2016
How comfortable are you with your resumé and cover letter writing skills? September 19, 2016