Learning is an important step in finding work you like or moving forward in your chosen career direction. Options range from skills training and upgrading to apprenticeship, college, and university programs.
Where Would You Like to Start?
- Career planning—Learn how to choose a training or post-secondary program that reflects your strengths and interests.
- Skills training and upgrading—Learn about getting work-related skills and the background you need to go to post-secondary school.
- Apprenticeship —Learn on the job and take technical training in one of more than 50 trades.
- College, technical school and university—Explore post-secondary education options available throughout Alberta.
- Paying for School —Learn about financial resources to help pay for post-secondary education or training.
For inspiration, check out these videos of Indigenous students:
- Arlene—high school graduate
- Coby—university student
- Joel—college student
- Sam—college student
- Shawn—Indigenous college
- Teneille—Indigenous college student
- Women Building Futures—women apprentices in construction trades.
Invite a Learning Clicks Indigenous Ambassador to talk to your community or school about planning for post-secondary school.