Learning Clicks offers free presentations to students in grades 4–12 to help them plan and prepare for post-secondary studies.
Our Learning Clicks Ambassadors present the information to your students. These ambassadors are current post-secondary students from across the province. They connect with students by:
- Sharing their own experiences as they transitioned from high school. They recount both their challenges and their tips to overcome these challenges.
- Introducing planning steps, resources and financial supports. This allows your students to explore all of Alberta’s post-secondary options.
- Modelling decision making. Career and education planning can be complex. Our ambassadors share how they planned their own unique path within the post-secondary system.
Check out our video to learn more about:
- When and where we deliver Learning Clicks.
- What resources we use with students.
- How both students and educators benefit from the presentations.
To book a free presentation, please fill out our online request form. Your presenter will follow up with you to confirm details.