Learning Clicks provides free presentations to students in grades 6 through 12 to help them plan and prepare for post-secondary studies.
Presentations are provided by Learning Clicks Ambassadors, who are current post-secondary students from across the province. Our Ambassadors connect with students by:
- Sharing their personal experiences transitioning into post-secondary; both the challenges they faced and their tips to overcome these challenges.
- Introducing planning steps and resources available to explore all post-secondary options within the province as well as the financial supports available to attend.
- Modelling decision making. Career and Education planning can be complex and our Ambassadors will share their experiences planning their own unique path within the post-secondary system.
Check out our video to learn more about:
- When and where Learning Clicks presentations can be delivered.
- What resources we use with students during our presentations.
- How both students and educators benefit from the presentations.
To book a free presentation, please fill out our online request form and your presenter will follow up with you to confirm details.