It’s a good idea to use qualifiers and quantifiers on your resumé. These kinds of words will strengthen your descriptions of your accomplishments, skills and experience.
Quantifiers are words that describe size, quantity, length and cost. Here are some examples of how quantifiers can be used on a resumé.
- Reduced the time required by 30%.
- Added 15 new accounts.
- Increased the average daily number of visitors by 200.
- Increased annual sales revenue by $1 million.
Qualifiers add meaning to descriptions of accomplishments, skills and experience. Here are some examples of how quantifiers can be used on a resumé.
- Made a significant contribution to the school.
- Contributed to the success of the program.
- Increased the effectiveness of the system.