EmployerGreen Construction Inc
Date PostedNovember 21, 2022
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 21, 2022
Green Construction Inc
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Private sector
- Manage accounts receivable
- Invoice clients
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and record systems
- Perform general office duties
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
Computer and technology knowledge
- Sage Accounting Software
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Bookkeeping and accounting
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
7 months to less than 1 year
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, account statements and other financial statements; in preparing period or cost statements or reports; and in gathering budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets, and maintaining filing and record systems
Interest in balancing financial records and reconciling business transactions, and in solving problems
Interest in operating computerized systems and office equipment to perform related clerical duties such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.