Employer1961867 ALBERTA LTD
Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
LanguagesEnglish or French
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $22.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 24, 2023
1961867 ALBERTA LTD
English or French
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- On-site customer service
- Willing to relocate
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Quick Books
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
1 to less than 7 months
Health care plan
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and government documents
Interest in keeping records of accounts and in verifying financial recording procedures by operating manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Interest in preparing tax returns and providing other personal bookkeeping services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.