EmployerSelina Pan Professional Corp.
Date PostedAugust 06, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $29.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 05, 2022
Selina Pan Professional Corp.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Resolve work related problems
- Ensure accuracy of financial transactions
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- 3-4 people
- Accounting and related clerks
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, in ensuring smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and in arranging for maintenance and and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in implementing efficient working processes, identifying training needs, resolving work-related problems, establishing work schedules and procedures, and authorizing routine payments, credits, deposits and withdrawals
Interest in training workers in job duties and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.