EmployerNewman Solutions Professional Corporation
Date PostedSeptember 16, 2022
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $40,000.00 to $43,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 16, 2022
Newman Solutions Professional Corporation
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Willing to relocate
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Simply Accounting
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and government documents
Interest in keeping records of accounts and in verifying financial recording procedures by operating manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Interest in preparing tax returns and providing other personal bookkeeping services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.