Accounts Receivable Clerk
EmployerSound Scaffolding Incorporated
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2022
Location Hinton, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 08, 2022
Sound Scaffolding Incorporated
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Accounting software
- Electronic mail
- Simply Accounting
- MS Outlook
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Send and receive messages
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Prepare payroll
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and record systems
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Label files according to retention and disposal schedules
- Invoice clients
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Perform general office duties
- File material in storage area
- Prepare and monitor contracts and budgets
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
Group Insurance Benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 08, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, account statements and other financial statements; in preparing period or cost statements or reports; and in gathering budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets, and maintaining filing and record systems
Interest in balancing financial records and reconciling business transactions, and in solving problems
Interest in operating computerized systems and office equipment to perform related clerical duties such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.