EmployerAuto World Sales Inc.
Date PostedJuly 12, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $28.87 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 10, 2022
Auto World Sales Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
1 to 2 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.