There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerWEST ROAD IMMIGRATION INC.
Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $29.75 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 18, 2023
WEST ROAD IMMIGRATION INC.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
1 to 2 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.