Administrative Assistant, Real Estate
EmployerOnkar Realty Inc.
Date PostedNovember 03, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $28.50 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 13, 2021
Onkar Realty Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
Area of Work Experience
- Reports and records
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Outlook
- Train and supervise staff
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Maintain filing system
Property and real estate law
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 13, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain filing systems; and in reviewing documents and correspondence to ensure that they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage
Interest in operating computers, and other office equipment; may train other staff in the use of current software
Interest in speaking with people to schedule employers' appointments, meetings and conferences; in opening and distributing regular and electronic mail and other materials; and in co-ordinating the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations; may supervise other staff in procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.