EmployerPRIMETIME FRANCHISE CORPORATION
Date PostedSeptember 07, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 07, 2022
PRIMETIME FRANCHISE CORPORATION
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Send and receive messages
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Prepare and format page presentation
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- File material in storage area
- Label files according to retention and disposal schedules
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Locate and remove files requested
- Organize and schedule office work
- Prepare and monitor contracts and budgets
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Experience an asset
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.