EmployerGTC EDU & IMMIGRATION INC
Date PostedNovember 17, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $24.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 17, 2022
GTC EDU & IMMIGRATION INC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Send and receive messages
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Locate and remove files requested
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.