There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Date PostedMay 10, 2023
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 09, 2023
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Send and receive messages
- Prepare and format page presentation
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- File material in storage area
- Label files according to retention and disposal schedules
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Organize and schedule office work
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.