Posted on Sep 02, 2020 by Rising Technical Consulting Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 02, 2020
Rising Technical Consulting Ltd.
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Office
- Information management system
Accountant Specific Skills
Plan, set up and administer accounting systems
Administrative and office activities
Petroleum and natural gas pipeline companies
- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Post journal entries
- Manage contracts
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 02, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operations of departments providing administrative services and the corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establishments; and in advising staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources and other administrative services
Interest in planning and administering budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
Interest in negotiating with other managers to formulate and standardize new and revised administrative policies and procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.