Admissions Officer - Post-Secondary Educational Institution
EmployerTHE YK CAREER EDUCATION SOCIETY
Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 24, 2023
THE YK CAREER EDUCATION SOCIETY
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
7 months to less than 1 year
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.