Agricultural Equipment Technician
EmployerWebb's Machinery Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 19, 2022
Location Lamont, AB
Earnings $40.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 18, 2022
Webb's Machinery Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
- Attach components and adjust new farm equipment
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Service attachments and working tools
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Perform routine equipment maintenance
- Operate various equipment and machinery
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working with hand and power tools to adjust equipment and repair and replace defective parts, components and systems
Interest in cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work, and in servicing attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
Interest in analyzing to diagnose faults and malfunctions, using computerized and other testing equipment, to determine extent of repair required
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.