EmployerSelect People Solutions
Date PostedMay 04, 2022
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 03, 2022
Select People Solutions
Area of Work Experience
- Soil science
- Plant disease, pest and weed prevention and eradication
- Plant growth and development
- Plant nutrition
- Plant science
- Irrigation and drainage
- Field crops
Security and Safety
Work Site Environment
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Various locations
Effective interpersonal skills
Agricultural Representatives, Consultants and Specialists Specific Skills
- Provide counselling and advisory services to farmers on agricultural subjects
- Prepare and conduct advisory information sessions and lectures for farmers and other groups
- Conduct research, analyze agricultural data and prepare research reports
- Liaise with researchers, educators and government or business managers on matters pertaining to farming and agriculture
- Maintain records of services provided and the effects of advice given
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 03, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to conduct research and evaluate agricultural data; and in maintaining records of services provided and the results achieved
Interest in liaising with researchers, educators and government and business managers on farming and agriculture
Interest in consulting to provide counselling and advisory services, and to conduct advisory information sessions and lectures for farmers and other groups
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.