Date PostedJanuary 07, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 06, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Area of Work Experience
Area of Specialization
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 06, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.