There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Analyst, Business Management
EmployerENSIGHT+ ARCHITECTURE INC.
Date PostedMay 25, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $55.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 08, 2023
ENSIGHT+ ARCHITECTURE INC.
- Creoles and pidgins, English based
- Pedi; Sepedi; Northern Sotho
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards
- Plan the re-organization of operations
- Supervise staff
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- Data analysis software
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- MS Project
Area of specialization
- Business management
- Business methods analysis
- Organizational analysis
- Management analysis
- Operations management
- Operational methods research
- Corporate development planning
- Revenue - cost analysis
- Human resource management
- Program evaluation and review
- Ethical oversight and accountability framework assessment
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Overtime required
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
3 years to less than 5 years
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Team building opportunities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing managerial methods and organization of public and private sector establishments; in conducting research to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs, in conducting quality audits, and in developing quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
Interest in conducting assessments and proposing, planning and implementing improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications; may supervise contracted researchers and clerical staff
Interest in consulting with senior officials to provide advice on managerial methods and organization of public and private sector establishments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.