Analyst, Systems Technical Support
EmployerGB Travel Canada Inc
Date PostedJune 15, 2022
Location Work from home
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 6  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 15, 2022
GB Travel Canada Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) Certification
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Office
- Desktop applications
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Long-term care insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information from user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions; and in collecting, organizing and maintaining problems and solution logs for use by other technical support analysts
Interest in assisting computer users by assessing and responding to their technical difficulties; may supervise other technical support workers
Interest in precision working to provide first-line technical support and advice to computer users
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.