Appliance Service Technician
EmployerAtlas Appliances Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 13, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $4,500.00 to $6,000.00 monthly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 04, 2022
Atlas Appliances Ltd.
- Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Conduct voltage, resistance and other tests using electrical test equipment
- Prepare written estimates of repair costs
- Plan service routes
- Refer to schematic drawings or product manuals to repair parts
- Diagnose faults, using testing devices
- Repair electrical appliances and components
- Replace faulty components
- Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Appliance Repair Trade Certification
Equipment and machinery experience
Large household appliances
Experience an asset
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating electrical test equipment to conduct voltage, resistance and other tests, and in operating soldering equipment and hand tools to replace and repair parts
Interest in compiling information to prepare reports of work done
Interest in speaking with customers to establish nature of appliance malfunction and to provide cost estimates for repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.