EmployerMaster Pools Alta Ltd
Date PostedAugust 02, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $34.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 38 to 55 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 30, 2022
Master Pools Alta Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Various locations
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Schedule personnel, tools and equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Work under pressure
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
On the road job
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using machines and hand and power tools
Interest in compiling information to repair plumbing fixtures and systems, and to test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
Interest in speaking - signalling to locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.