EmployerFlynn Canada Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 21, 2022
LanguagesEnglish or French
Location Acheson, AB
Earnings $28.85 to $29.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 20, 2022
Flynn Canada Ltd.
English or French
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Various locations
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Install sheet metal flashings
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
Specialization or Experience
Sheeting and cladding
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproof coatings to concrete and other masonry surfaces above, and below, ground level
Interest in operating hand and power tools to install and repair metal roofs
Interest in repairing roofing systems, and in installing, repairing and replacing shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.