EmployerART CUSTOM HOMES
Date PostedAugust 28, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $43.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 27, 2021
ART CUSTOM HOMES
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
3 years to less than 5 years
- Autodesk REVIT
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Residential construction
- New construction
Private company, corporation or industry
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Administrative and Coordination Skills
- Tender and administer contracts
- Specification writing
- Proposal preparation
Project and Personnel Management Skills
- Project management
- Construction site supervision
- Consult with clients to determine the type, style and purpose of renovations or new building construction being considered
- Conceptualize and design buildings and develop plans describing design specifications, building materials, costs and construction schedules
- Prepare sketches and models
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications and other construction documents for use by contractors and tradespersons
- Monitor activities on construction sites to ensure compliance with specifications
- Conduct feasibility studies and financial analyses of building projects
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
9620 - 27 Avenue NW
EDMONTON, Alberta T6N1B2
Sep 27, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to conceptualize and design buildings, and to develop plans describing design specifications, building materials, costs and construction schedules
Interest in precision working to prepare sketches and models according to clients' specifications; and in participating in contract negotiations
Interest in supervising and monitoring activities on construction sites to ensure compliance with specifications; and in awarding construction contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.