Assembler And Wirer, Electrical Panels
EmployerElectrical Controls Manufacturing
Date PostedJanuary 13, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 27, 2022
Electrical Controls Manufacturing
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Not required
- Not applicable
Equipment and Machinery Experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Interpret engineering drawings, electrical schematics and blueprints
Area of Specialization
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Industrial electric motor manufacturer
- Control equipment manufacturer
Type of Product
- Industrial electric motors
- Electrical control equipment
- Wire electrical connections for switchboards and panel boards
- Interpret engineering drawings, electrical schematics and blueprints
- Fit electrical control devices into switchboards and panelboards
- Assemble panelboard and switchboard cabinets and install bus bars
- Assemble and fit electrical motor or transformer auxiliary equipment
- Assemble and fit metal and prefabricated parts to close tolerances according to blueprints
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is your current level of study?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
4016 - 101 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6E0A5
Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Jan 27, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.