EmployerOntario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
Date PostedMay 06, 2022
Location Work from home
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 05, 2022
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Word
- Microsoft Publisher
Magazine or journal publisher
Technical or Specialized Editing
Newspaper or magazine articles
- Detect and correct errors in spelling, grammar and syntax
- Write or prepare introductions, marketing and promotional materials, bibliographic references, indexes and other text
- General public
Production Editing Activities
- Photography and captions
- Paper editing
- Page lay-out
- Final products copy
- Editing on-screen
- Art and graphics design
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Internet access
- Writing sample
- Published work
- Example of completed work
- Work sample specific to job
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is your current level of study?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 05, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in planning and co-ordinating activities of staff to assure production deadlines are met, and in planning coverage of upcoming events and assigning work
Interest in analyzing information to plan and implement layout or format of copy according to space and time allocations and significance of copy
Interest in negotiating with authors, staff writers, reporters and others regarding revisions to copy; may negotiate royalties with authors and arrange for payment of freelance staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.