Posted on Feb 17, 2021 by BAUHAUS BUILDING SERVICES LTD
Location Olds, AB
Earnings $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 19, 2021
BAUHAUS BUILDING SERVICES LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Supervise staff
- Supervise maintenance and repair services
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies
- Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms
- Maintain financial records
- Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department
- Ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out
- Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met
- Co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 19, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish and implement operational procedures; in co-ordinating the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met; and in maintaining an inventory
Interest in supervising staff; in selecting and purchasing equipment and supplies; and in arranging for maintenance and repair work of equipment and machinery
Interest in hiring and training staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.