There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Assistant Manager, Restaurant
EmployerSRA Bonnyville Restaurants Ltd
Date PostedMay 16, 2023
Location Bonnyville, AB
Earnings $28.85 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 15, 2023
SRA Bonnyville Restaurants Ltd
Other trades certificate or diploma
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Overtime required
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.