Assistant Manager - Retail
EmployerGuru Teg Bahadur Enterprises Ltd.
Date PostedDecember 20, 2021
Location Rocky Mountain House, AB
Earnings $37.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 09, 2022
Guru Teg Bahadur Enterprises Ltd.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 09, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.