EmployerSpruce Meadows Ltd
Date PostedJanuary 20, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 25  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 19, 2023
Spruce Meadows Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Sports federation or organization
- Sport and recreation club
- Sport venue
- Rural area
- Sports field
- Monitor equipment to detect wear and damage
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- Handle emergency situations
- Operate 4-wheel drive vehicles
- Cut grass
Area of work experience
Sports and entertainment facilities
Small tractors (lawn/snow removal attachments)
Security and safety
Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Experience an asset
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Free parking available
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to collect tickets and fees; to rent or sell sports and accessory equipment; to monitor recreational equipment to detect wear and damage; and to schedule the use of recreational facilities such as golf courses, tennis courts, bowling alleys, fitness clubs and other similar facilities
Interest in operating recreational facility equipment such as ski lifts, ice rink equipment and snow making machines; and in securing and releasing safety belts and bars
Interest in speaking - signalling to assist patrons on and off ski lifts and amusement park rides; and in attending to the requests of patrons
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.