There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Auto Body Repairer
EmployerAuto Deals Centre
Date PostedMarch 06, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 05, 2023
Auto Deals Centre
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces
- Repair or replace damaged windows, windshields and sunroofs
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to fill holes, dents and seams using soldering equipment and plastic filler, and to apply primers and repaint surfaces using brushes and spray guns
Interest in compiling information from review of damage reports to determine estimates of repair costs; and in planning work to be performed
Interest in repairing damaged components and straightening bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.