There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Auto Body Repairer
EmployerSIERRA COLLISION & FRAME LTD
Date PostedMay 15, 2023
Location Brooks, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 14, 2023
SIERRA COLLISION & FRAME LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
- Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
5 years or more
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to fill holes, dents and seams using soldering equipment and plastic filler, and to apply primers and repaint surfaces using brushes and spray guns
Interest in compiling information from review of damage reports to determine estimates of repair costs; and in planning work to be performed
Interest in repairing damaged components and straightening bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.