EmployerD2 Autobody Lethbridge Ltd.
Date PostedDecember 22, 2021
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 16, 2022
D2 Autobody Lethbridge Ltd.
Other trades certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Auto Body Repairer Trade Certification
- Motor Vehicle Body Repairer Trade Certification
3 years to less than 5 years
Area of Work Experience
- Underbody components
- Uni body machine
- Paint spraying
- Metal cutting
- Interior components
- Frame straightening
- Front end components
- Doors and frame
- Body components
- Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
- Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- Repair or replace interior components
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling
- Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
- Mix paint, blend and match colors
Work Site Environment
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Team player
- Client focus
- Medical Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- RRSP Benefits
- Vision Care Benefits
- Other Benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
403-942-8060 Business Hours: 08:00 AM - 04:00 AM
526 41st Street
Lethbridge, Alberta T1J5C8
Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 AM
615 W.T Hill Blvd S
Lethbridge, Alberta T1J1Y6
Feb 16, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to fill holes, dents and seams using soldering equipment and plastic filler, and to apply primers and repaint surfaces using brushes and spray guns
Interest in compiling information from review of damage reports to determine estimates of repair costs; and in planning work to be performed
Interest in repairing damaged components and straightening bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.