Autobody Technician - Refinishing
EmployerSignatures Collision & Frame
Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Location Elk Point, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 22, 2022
Signatures Collision & Frame
Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Work site environment
- In shop
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Professionalism in customer service
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Clean and maintain work space
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces
- Repair or replace damaged windows, windshields and sunroofs
- Mix paint, blend and match colors
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Motor Vehicle Body Repairer Trade Certification
- Motor Vehicle Body Repairer Red Seal Endorsement
- Auto Body Repairer Trade Certification
- Level two apprenticeship training
- Level three apprenticeship training
- Level four apprenticeship training
Area of work experience
- Body components
- Paint spraying
Security and safety
Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Steel-toed safety boots
Experience an asset
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to fill holes, dents and seams using soldering equipment and plastic filler, and to apply primers and repaint surfaces using brushes and spray guns
Interest in compiling information from review of damage reports to determine estimates of repair costs; and in planning work to be performed
Interest in repairing damaged components and straightening bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.