EmployerFrank's Auto Body ltd.
Date PostedNovember 21, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 25, 2022
Frank's Auto Body ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Clean and maintain work space
- Instruct apprentices
- Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Repair or replace damaged windows, windshields and sunroofs
- Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to fill holes, dents and seams using soldering equipment and plastic filler, and to apply primers and repaint surfaces using brushes and spray guns
Interest in compiling information from review of damage reports to determine estimates of repair costs; and in planning work to be performed
Interest in repairing damaged components and straightening bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.