Automatic Door System Installer
EmployerEntrance Technology Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 05, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $32.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 04, 2022
Entrance Technology Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Major Work Area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate
Experience an asset
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Professionalism in customer service
- Document and prepare invoices and work orders
Area of Specialization
- Doors and door frames
- Aluminum windows and doors
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Cellular phone
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Staff accommodation provided
- Urban area
- Various locations
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 04, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.