EmployerLexus South Pointe
Date PostedJuly 25, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 12, 2022
Lexus South Pointe
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment
- Install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers or radiators
- Provide on-site services
- Repair and balance tires
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
Full time enrollment
- Exhaust system
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
1 to less than 7 months
Health care plan
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to change engine oil and lubricate running gears and moving parts of automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in operating equipment to install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers and radiators; and in replacing oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in assisting mechanics to repair and balance tires and perform other duties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.