There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Automotive Body Painter
EmployerSemler Farms Ltd
Date PostedFebruary 28, 2023
Location Pickardville, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 30, 2023
Semler Farms Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- In shop
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Professionalism in customer service
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Clean and maintain work space
- Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces
- Mix paint, blend and match colors
Area of work experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Team player
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to fill holes, dents and seams using soldering equipment and plastic filler, and to apply primers and repaint surfaces using brushes and spray guns
Interest in compiling information from review of damage reports to determine estimates of repair costs; and in planning work to be performed
Interest in repairing damaged components and straightening bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.