Automotive Partsperson - Retail
EmployerNAPA AUTO PRO MAYLAND HEIGHTS AUTO REPAIRS
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $28.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 10, 2023
NAPA AUTO PRO MAYLAND HEIGHTS AUTO REPAIRS
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Perform general office duties
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Prepare and track work orders
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Process incoming requisitions
- Sell spare and replacement parts
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to prepare requisition orders for parts and supplies, and to maintain records of orders and amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand
Interest in operating computerized inventory systems; and in keeping records using manual systems
Interest in speaking with customers to sell spare and replacement parts for motor vehicles, machinery and equipment in retail settings and to advise retail customers and internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies and materials requested
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.