Posted on Jan 08, 2021 by IGA Lac La Biche
Location Lac La Biche, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 07, 2021
IGA Lac La Biche
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Operate machinery
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
10114 101 Street
Lac La Biche, Alberta T0A2C0
Feb 07, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to record production data and draw up production schedules to determine type and quantity of goods to produce; and to ensure quality of products meets established standards
Interest in controlling machinery and equipment to mix and bake doughs and batters
Interest in hiring, training and supervising staff; may oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.