Date PostedOctober 21, 2021
Location Alix, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 19, 2021
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
- Schedule staff
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Operate machinery
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 19, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to record production data and draw up production schedules to determine type and quantity of goods to produce; and to ensure quality of products meets established standards
Interest in controlling machinery and equipment to mix and bake doughs and batters
Interest in hiring, training and supervising staff; may oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.