EmployerCakes by Ludy Ltd
Date PostedJune 08, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 11, 2022
Cakes by Ludy Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- Prepare special orders
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Draw up production schedules
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Operate machinery
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Wedding and specialty cakes
- Donuts and muffins
- Desserts and pastries
- Cake decorating
- Breads and rolls
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Long term benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is your current level of study?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to record production data and draw up production schedules to determine type and quantity of goods to produce; and to ensure quality of products meets established standards
Interest in controlling machinery and equipment to mix and bake doughs and batters
Interest in hiring, training and supervising staff; may oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.