Employer2022994 Alberta LTD
Date PostedSeptember 06, 2022
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 06, 2022
2022994 Alberta LTD
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Bake shop
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Prepare special orders
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Train staff
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Operate machinery
- Organize and maintain inventory
1 to 2 people
- Breads and rolls
- Desserts and pastries
- Donuts and muffins
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to record production data and draw up production schedules to determine type and quantity of goods to produce; and to ensure quality of products meets established standards
Interest in controlling machinery and equipment to mix and bake doughs and batters
Interest in hiring, training and supervising staff; may oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.