Employer2178919 Alberta Inc.
Date PostedSeptember 14, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 14, 2022
2178919 Alberta Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Prepare special orders
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Draw up production schedules
- Train staff
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Schedule staff
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Operate machinery
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Client focus
- Team player
1 to less than 7 months
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to record production data and draw up production schedules to determine type and quantity of goods to produce; and to ensure quality of products meets established standards
Interest in controlling machinery and equipment to mix and bake doughs and batters
Interest in hiring, training and supervising staff; may oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.