EmployerLucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
Date PostedApril 28, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $16.60 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 36 to 42 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 28, 2022
Lucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Train staff
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Supermarket or bakery department
Type of Product
Food and food products
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Operate machinery
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Wedding and specialty cakes
- Donuts and muffins
- Desserts and pastries
- Breads and rolls
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.