There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Employer2248999 Alberta Ltd
Date PostedMarch 09, 2023
Location Ponoka, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 08, 2023
2248999 Alberta Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Catering firm
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Advise on menu selections
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Provide customer service
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Experience an asset
On the road job
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.