There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerLet it Melt Inc
Date PostedMay 25, 2023
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $23.50 hourly
Work Hours 32.5 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 24, 2023
Let it Melt Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Conduct performance reviews
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
1 to less than 7 months
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.